Thursday, December 18, 2008

ebook for my life

After I read You've got to read this book (Jack Canfield & Gay Hendricks) I realized that..

Yes, we've been affected and changed by persons, movies, musics, and finally by books.
Books that inspired, changed our night before sleep into the magic night, as our morning day become the new brand day. The book that made our life richer, made us understand that we're the "chosed one" in this wild world, should be shared- and spread so that it may can affect the others we care as well.

Talking 'bout books, these are my fave books.


1. Sophie's World -Jostein Gaarder (indlucing his "Solitaire mystery" also)
2. The Magic of Thinking Big - David Schwartz
3. The Secret - Rhonda Byrne (also her DVD)
4. Anak Bajang Menggiring Angin - (Sindhunata)
5. Don't Sweat The Small Stuff series(Richard Carlson)
6. The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho)
7. Harry Potter (J.K Rowling)
8. The 7 (and 8) Habits of Highly Effective People (Stephen Covey)
9. Gandhi- The Story of My Experiment With Truth (Autobiography)
10. You - The Owner's Manual (Michael F. Roizen & Mehmet C. Oz)

Actually there are many books, and it's kinda difficult to pick 10 of them. But I thought I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment