Tuesday, December 23, 2008

prejudice, perceive, chance

sometime
we made so many prejudices to people around us
but, many of them are the bad ones

the person whom we thought not understandable person
confusing us with our perceive -"what would I say"expression- complaining his character 
actually he's hiding his innocent
maybe he has warm heart
and maybe he only allows you to know him finally in the end
after  you've made many (bad) prejudices 

and it's you who should made an approach
knowing him better 
understanding him better
respect other better

so, just control your mind
make only good prejudice
and remember, minds over matter


before christmast-
I received a christmas present from my professor (Na Dong Hee) 
I made so many prejudices about him, and in the end I found the truth, finally
so sorry, but I'm happy to coz I still have  chances  to mend it
hopefully~


No comments:

Post a Comment